How is it going to end?
Many believe this world could end at any second and life as we know it would cease to exist. These threats are not just from science fiction books or religious texts but they are events that could really happen. If the world ends there will be no need to take paternity tests because no one will be here. Here are five major disasters that can bring the world to an end:
1. Black Hole: Collapsed stars can turn into what is called black holes. Black holes command a sense of fear and awe. Nothing is able to escape a black hole not even light. The Milky Way galaxy which we live in contains numerous collapsed stars that are ready to become black holes. If a black hole was able to pull itself towards earth then it could disrupt the climates and orbits in our solar system and thus destroy our planet.
2. Religious: Many theories exist about how the world is going to end. Most of the major theories around the world are religious and involve divine intervention by a deity to destroy the earth. Most of the religious groups believe that God (gods) will destroy the planet. Like any of these theories it is not known if and when it will happen; but some religious groups have taken their belief into their own hand by taking violent actions and mass suicides which have destroyed thousands of lives around the world.
3. Alien Attack: Mankind has been searching the universe for life for ages. Now with the modern technology if there is an alien life, the chance to encounter that life is increasing. If there is an intelligent alien life out there it is possible that there could be a conflict between them and our planet. If we have a conflict with an alien force then we all could be destroyed.
4. World War Three: It is more realistic that we would destroy ourselves than for aliens to come and destroy us. Since the world has had two world wars, there is always the threat that there could be another one. With thousands of nuclear warheads around the world the threat of a global war has never been more dangerous.
5. Environmental: The biodiversity of our planet is disappearing. Thousands of species are becoming extinct every year. The main issue is that many organisms depend on each other and when one dies other creatures will die too. Forests are being cut down, pollution is increasing and we as a world are not concerned about our planet. This could cause the human race to eventually become extinct itself.
There is always a threat of end of the world happening. It could one of the above mentioned ways or some other way, let us be thankful for each day we have, live it our fullest and try to save our planet earth.
Best summer in how long – Comment : A blog on the World Cup…
Big Energy Business : Poor energy saving. It used to be the kid…
In Simple Terms : If you are not involved in selling things and…
Getting Through World War III. : The whole business of…
Comments are closed!